From: Larry R. Kephart <v...@laroke.com>
To: Old-Chevy-Truck <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>; Oletrucks
<oletru...@autox.team.net>
Sent: Fri, Apr 15, 2011 10:35 am
Subject: [old-chevy-truck] Deerslayer update - Livin' the Dream

This is a Deerslayer episode called Livin' the Dream. It covers the last
four months of car shows and cruise-ins. I'm still dancin' around the broken
leaf spring repair task and expect to document that in the next Deerslayer
log entry.

http://www.laroke.com/larryk4674/2010/dswip14.htm

Larry Kephart
1937 Chevy Utility Express (Deerslayer)