I would buy one that works, whether new, reproduction, OEM or used. My sense
is that you could look a long time to find an original and the price will be
high. .bill in corvallis

  _____

From: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of tikuayla
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2011 12:47 AM
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [old-chevy-truck] Where to get an outside sunvisor for RED RYDER

Hey Ya'll, I have been thinking about putting an outside sunvisor on RED
RYDER. Having a 5 window AD pickup in this sunny state lets in too much sun
glare. What are some of my options? New, reproduction, OEM, used, or what?
Thanks for you input and suggestions I plan to paint it a light grey to
match the grey interior.

Thanks, Charlie, driving the bright, sunny RED RYDER