Actually, a mile or so down the road.

________________________________
From: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com [mailto:old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of remwilso...@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 9:48 AM
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [old-chevy-truck] Re: U joint troubles

Luke

If you are like the rest of us, we all wish Nate lived next door!!!!!!!!

Bob Moore

In a message dated 7/19/2011 10:31:02 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
50ch...@gmail.com<mailto:50chevy%40gmail.com> writes:

I loosened those four bolts and slid the collar back then tried to take the
bolt out but it will not fit, do I have to take the ujoint apart?

Thanks for the quick response nate, btw Im moving to southern california.
Do
you live in southern or northern Ca?

Luke Zsiga
On Jul 19, 2011 9:45 PM, "Nate"
<_vwna...@yahoo.com<mailto:_vwnate1%40yahoo.com>_
(mailto:vwna...@yahoo.com<mailto:vwnate1%40yahoo.com>) > wrote:

> Unbend the sheet metal bolt locking clips just enough to undo the four
7/16" bolts , side the U-Joint back and remove the loose center bolt ,
> it holds the front yoke to the trannie's output shaft and is critical to
be the correct grade & not have any stretching .