From: Green, Steven D. <sgr...@ku.edu>
Subject: [old-chevy-truck] Wiring Help
To: "old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com" <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, July 26, 2011, 1:01 PM

I bought a partially finished 3/4ton with a new wiring harness that is partly
hooked up.  Trouble is I got NO instructions with the truck and cant find any
directions in the boxes of parts that came with it.   The guy who sold it to me
is not the same guy who bought the harness and did the work.

There is enough of it hooked up to start the engine and operate the charging
system but I have lots of extra wires hanging down from the dash-maybe turn
signals or may they are the tail lights.  Not sure where the dome light and gas
gauge wires are.  The hanging wires are labeled with numbers-- in the
30's--like 31, 32, 33, etc.

The folks at Classic Parts were nice enough to send me instruction for their
wiring kit but it does not match.

Does anyone have instructions for another brand of wiring kit to share that
might accidentally match what I have?

Thanks,

Steve

1953 3100