Hi Deve,

  Your PCV article was of great help to me although
  I found an alternative method for mounting the PCV
  valve as shown in the picture. If anyone else
  wants it, just email and l'll send it along.

  Many thanks,

  Dennis McGillis
  949-533-7211 cell
  dennis.mcgil...@gmail.com
  ___________________________

  On my 1953 pickup with 1954 235 engine:
      PCV valve:  2-9210 or V10265 (NAPA)
      Grommet: 630-1038 (NAPA)
      3' of 3/8" PCV hose (Around back to intake.)
      3/8" MIP to 1/4" FIP bushing
      1/4" MIP to 3/8 tube 90 degree elbow.
      1" copper pipe coupling (1.25" O.D.)

  The 1" copper pipe coupling (1.25" O.D.) slips
  into the port in the block where a road draft
  tube formerly resided and the PCV valve with
  grommet fits snugly in it. There has been no
  problem with oil being sucked in.