Some of my best friends are...uh...overboring.

Sorry.

I had the choice between sleeving and using a different (235) block and I
decided to use a good junk block I had access to, and all is well.

The block came from a 1962 Buick I think, and it had a couple of lugs in the
wrong place so the bird legs no longer fit, but we actually made a beautiful
custom center motor mount for it.   Unless you are looking for bird legs (which
I admit I used to think were cool) you can't even notice it.

Thanks

jonas