IF  a  rusted  old  beauty, an  old  truck, an  old  stake  farm  truck   did
come  through  for  me, my  gosh  a:  '48  '49  '55  '56  '57  '60  something
'70  something  '80  something  what  do  "we"  do  when  our  old, ancient,
antique,  trucks  break  down  what  auto parts  store  continues  to
manufacture  parts  for  these  vintage  vehicles?  what  do  you  folks  all
do  please??? THANK  YOU!