 From: jmarks8491 <har...@hotmail.com>
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 4:17 PM
Subject: [old-chevy-truck] New to this site.

I'm new to this site and am getting ready to begin work on an old GMC flatbed
truck that I found out in a neighbor's cow pasture.  I believe it to be a 1/2
ton truck, but not sure.  Since the ID plate is missing, I haven't been able to
accurately identify just what I have.  It has vent windows in the doors, short
running boards, in-line six engine, with three on the tree shifter.  I've found
an original flatbed for it and also an original GMC in-line six engine that
runs and has a 4-speed transmission attached.  Everything is now just waiting
on me and my son to start turning wrenches.  Just thought I would say, Hello,
and see if anyone knows where any stamped VIN numbers are on the frame, so I
can determine just what I have.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Jerry in St. James, Mo
Unknown year GMC flatbed