From: Ferlin McAlister <ferli...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [old-chevy-truck] Vacation Problem..Help!!!
Date: Tuesday, April 10, 2012, 2:45 PM

      I'm writing this with tears in my eyes, my family and I came down here to
London, England for a short vacation. Unfortunately, we were mugged at the park
of the hotel where we stayed, all cash and credit card were stolen from us, but
luckily we still have our passports to get us home.

We've been to the embassy and the police here but they are not helping issues
at all. Our return flight leaves in few hours from now but we having problems
paying the hotel bills and the hotel management wouldn't let us leave until we
clear the bills.

I really need your financial assistance..Please let me know if you can help us
out?

Am freaked out at the moment!!

Ferlin