Yay ! .

Now , try opening up those plugs to .040" and see if it doesn't run even
better...

I use copper cored plugs as those newfangled platinum etc. plugs all run too
cold & foul easily .

I'm still driving and loving my new '69 C/10 Stepper , yes the engine is worn
out so it burns a quart of oil every 150 + miles but , due to careful tuning ,
it also runs strong & returns 17 MPG which for any old truck , is fantastic .

I also discovered that it smokes & burns far less when I use 20W-50 oil than it
does when I use my beloved 10W-30 or 10W-40 oils =8-^ .

You have to feel your way to each engine's " Sweet Spot " & keep it there . 17"
steady vacuum @ idle is terrific .

-Nate