From: Brenda and Robert Greulich <greul...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [old-chevy-truck] head bolt/oil flow question - 235
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 5:47 PM

      rebuilt my 235 5 years dont remember a special bolt

but will check the book

IN GOD I TRUST. HAVE A GREAT DAY

From: Goulet, John A. <gou...@wpi.edu>

Subject: [old-chevy-truck] head bolt/oil flow question - 235

To: "old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com" <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>

Date: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 6:08 PM

hi

Is one of the head bolts on a 235 supposed to be special, with a channel in the
side to allow oil flow?  #4 ?

If so what range  (yrs) of motors?  What if an ordinary bolt replaces it?

Any knowledge appreciated.  We are assembling a motor and not sure about that
detail

as we are looking at one motor with that bolt being special and another with an
ordinary bolt hence

confused  (old story)

   thanks!

          John