From: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of vernongenis
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 6:59 PM
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [old-chevy-truck] fuel guage

The question is about my fuel guage. I installed a new sending unit because
I thought the old one was not working. The new one does the same thing.
Heres the problem.When I turn on the key the guage moves up to the "E"and
stops. The gas tank is full. If I take the ground wire off it moves to full.
I then put the groung wire back on and it stays at full.If I turn the key
off and then back on it just returns to thr "E" again.Any help. My truck is
a 1950 3600 that I just tatally restored.Vern E.