In my 1953 3800 I have a 57 235. Of late when I drive it, it will crank and run
well, idles nicely, etc. I may run 20 minutes or so, arrive somewhere, park,
etc. When I return, it may or may not crank back to life easily, but it will
crank, then the trouble inevitably begins. Get underway, and in short order
looses power, and stalls while running, and then is difficult if not impossible
to re-start. It is like it is loosing spark. Let it sit overnight, it cranks
right up like nothing happened. Obviously heat related? Fuel pump is OK. Any
suggestions? Thanks much in advance! Casey