are the tabs toothed  or jagged if so they were used to hold the fire wall
liner on

IN GOD I TRUST. HAVE A GREAT DAY

--- On Thu, 6/28/12, Allen <brutus4...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Allen <brutus4...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [old-chevy-truck] Re: headliner help?
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, June 28, 2012, 9:18 AM

I have all the windshield  trim in place.

The piece that connects the 2 halves of the headliner is long, (runs the entire
width of the headliner)

The fastners on my mystery pieces are sort of strange.

The are like  the the old brass  "clips" you used to use to fasten a stack of
papers together,(never did know what they were called)  a button head with 2
thin tabs. It doesn't seem like there would be much strength to them.

Thanks for the ideas !

Allen