Just to give some more background on this truck, my dad bought it in 1960 when
I was 2.  It had 29000 miles on it then.  He took it to Reno, NV from
Jamesport, MO.  Since then it has been on numerous trips, about 400000 miles
woth.  It has had a few engines and transmissions and a rear end out of a 57
Chevy van.  We have pictures of it inside the tree at Yosimite, on the
continental divide, etc.  Once in 1968 it pulled a trailer from Reno to
Jamsport, MO with mom driving as dad drove a Ford 2 ton ahead with a trailer
and that was a move.  So this has always been a well cared for work truck.