From: Deve Krehbiel <dkrehb...@cox.net>
Subject: RE: [old-chevy-truck] Grille Parts Help Needed
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, November 1, 2012, 5:59 AM

      I am trying to make sense out of a pile of grille parts I have accumulated

over the years and recently acquired (thx John!) and I THINK the big trucks

have a different size grille. So if you have a pile of grille parts, its

about enough to send you to the funny farm (which I have visited already on

numerous occasions) to figure out what goes with what. Does anyone out there

know for sure if the big trucks are for sure different, and any sizing info

or anything to help would be greatly appreciated. 47-53 of course. Thx!