New springs , unless the square shaft is twisted .

This was a common problem with all turn down typ door handles and Champ Items
Et Al used to sell kits of assorted springs to suit whatever old car came into
the shop with drooping handles , I still see these kits at every Auto Swap I go
to , look up " door handle spring " on flea-bay motors and I bet you'll find
them easily .

-Nate