I found this site for a new radio for my 50 3100. They have a bunch of new
replacement for old style radios.
Mike 50 3100
http://vintageautoradio.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_new.tpl&product_id=5&category_id=4&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=67

Wonderbar Radios are different .

The ony GM pickup truck that offered Wonderbar radios were the Caddy Flower
Cars...

-Nate