Keep us posted please .

I went to one of these fine shows a few years back in my '49 3100 and looked at
the trucks on auction ~ most of the others looking saw rusty junk , I did to
but also saw some nice old untouched ready to restore or put back to work rigs
, the kind I like best because :

They're only original _ONCE_ .

-Nate