From: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com [mailto:old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of fiftyone5win...@aol.com
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 8:26 PM
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [old-chevy-truck] new to group

Hi,
I am new to the group, my wife and I live on the coast of central Ca. We
recently picked up an already started 1951 5 window project - got a good
bit of body and bed work to do. I am hoping to keep the original looks
outside but upgrade the running gear.

I am wondering if the 60/40 front seat out of a late model (96/97) GM
pickup will fit between the doors of the '51 ? I have one in my work truck and
it's been comfortable for 256000 miles...hope to be able to use it.

thanks, Don
Fiftyone5window