 From: Dennis <dennis.mcgil...@gmail.com>
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2013 9:34 PM
Subject: [old-chevy-truck] Re: And So It Begins

--- In mailto:old-chevy-truck%40yahoogroups.com, "Nate" <vwnate1@...> wrote:

> My first Grand Child was born , Penny Darlene Hall , 6# , 20" , healthy and
> beautiful .
>
> A new chapter of my life is beginning .
>
> -Nate

Nate, that is wonderful and she will love your trucks.
All six of my grandkids, learned how to drive in my 1936 Chevy farm truck or my
1953 Chevy pickup between the ages of 9 and 12. Kids can go from never even
steering a car to using a clutch nicely in 15 minutes. My first granddaughter
will be 30 this year.
Congratulations!
Dennis McGillis
'53 3100, 65 Malibu SS, '35 Plymouth Coupe (new)