Deve, I've been lurking this list since 1999 (back when Bob Adler was the go-to
knowledge wizard, the role that Nate has since taken to the next level).

In those days I was fascinated by your web pages, the level of detail you were
putting into your projects, and all the great pictures of your progress. I've
been patiently waiting these last 10 years, checking in every so often to see
what's new on your site. Very glad to hear you're back on it!

-- chico