Still looking for a qualified old-Chevy mechanic who knows how to correctly
install new bushing, seal and u-joint (trunnion) in the enclosed driveline of
my 38 Chevy.  Needs to be someone in So. Calif. or someone who can explain to
me the correct way to do the bushing and seal.  I have one of the replacement
bushing units that were brought out later to avoid having too many parts to
change.  Please help.   Thanks...