Sadly I have to let my two trucks go.  One way or the other they have to go.
There are photos of them under "Toms 1957 6400"  The green one was my Dads old
farm truck and I REALLY wanted to restore it.  The red one I picked up for
parts. But due to several factors this is now not going to be possible,
divorce, and health issues are going to prevent me from restoring my dads old
farm truck.

Is any one interested in these trucks, if not, I really hate to send them to
the crusher.  Maybe someone needs parts off of them before they go.

Any ideas or suggestions.  The trucks are in Parker, CO,  which is just south
east of Denver.

Tom