Hey guys, i got the old beast fired up for just a few seconds yesterday for the
first time since about 1996. It blew out black soot and smoke all over my
carport out of the exhaust. My wife came running to the door and says i heard
it running.  The reason i only let it go for a few seconds is because the oil
lines that go to the oil canister are dry rotted and leaking.

Anyone know where i can purchase some new in/output hoses to connect to the oil
canister on a 216?

Robert
51 3100

/