Help!

I got my 1952 3600 back from the paint shop on Monday.   Now I am struggling to
reassemble it.  I forgot so much from the disassembly I started back in 2003
but I remember reading about how to do most of what I need to do in this forum.
  I do have a factory assembly manual.

Please remind me where the archives files are and how to access them.

Where I need advice:

1.       Installing the windshield halves and back glass-and not scratching the
new paint

2.      Installing the cab windlace-seems impossible so far-is there a tool or
some magic goo- Do I have to heat or cool it to the right temperature?

3.      Weatherstripping the doors without removing them?  I don't want to take
them off.

4.      Fender Welt---use it or not-looks nice but is it just a place for water
to hide and start rust again?

Steve

1952 3600

1953 3100

1950 3600 Donor___

Reply to sender
<mailto:nathan.h...@lacity.org?subject=Re%3A%20rattling%20transmission>

Reply to group
<mailto:old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20rattling%20transmission>

Start a New
Topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/old-chevy-truck/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJkNHIzc29jBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI1MzkwNwRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjUyMTUEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzcxMTYxMjk5>

Messages in this
topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/old-chevy-truck/message/44748;_ylc=X3oDMTM1NDhsdmNwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI1MzkwNwRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjUyMTUEbXNnSWQDNDQ3NzEEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzcxMTYxMjk5BHRwY0lkAzQ0NzQ4>
 (7)

Recent Activity:
*         New
Members<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/old-chevy-truck/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJlMmltZDRkBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI1MzkwNwRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjUyMTUEc2VjA3Z0bARzbGsDdm1icnMEc3RpbWUDMTM3MTE2MTI5OQ--?o=6>