This news is going to spread to Scandinavia, Australia etc where there are a
lot of Chevy collectors with money.  Sigh. Wish I had 500K sitting around in my
hobby account!

You are so right about enjoying the journey.  Auctions like this mostly benefit
the auctioneers and their client, the seller.  But you never know.  And if you
don't count on winning a good deal of a lifetime, you can have fun looking at
all the incredible stuff.