Thanks for all the replies. I took off the valve cover and noticed while running that oil is coming out of what looks like a hose in about the middle in a pretty good stream. I assume this is where it should be coming from and all is good. Any responses to this is appreciated.

Took my gas tank out and put some pieces of chain in it and shook it around, over all looks pretty good.

Anyone ever put fuel filter in line between gas tank and fuel pump? In pictures that i find on the internet all seem to show up next to carb.

Robert