Yesterday while towing my stepsons '95 Volvo that he just blew the engine
in, my '01 Chevy van just stopped running.  Had to be fuel pump or ignition.
Turns out it was pump, and for $975.00 it was running fine today!  Didn't
have time or the desire to work on it. Hard to believe a fuel pump is
$490.00 for the part alone. Anyway, also found out the intake manifold
gasket is leaking.  It's a 5.7 V8. It's about $600.00 to fix it if I don't.
Super!  Anybody have any tips on a good cooling system sealer that won't
plug the radiator, etc.?  It runs great, is barely seeping, and has 80K on
it.

Olds content:  It needs to be running fine when I tow Karl Sup's free'66 442
home to his place!!

Thanks,

Joe Varley
   AZ