-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe Varley
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 6:18 PM
To: DIGEST
Subject: RE: OCA Elections--Gene Crowdis

I forgot to say Congrats to list member Gene Crowdis on his re-election to
the Treasurer's position in the OCA.  Don't see you on here very often Gene.
Looking forward to seeing you in Dallas, and hope to have a much more
productive Board of Directors meeting!

Joe Varley
   AZ