> Let's keep this off the list.  Maybe you got confused and meant to
> sendthis to the Toyota Prius list?  Or the global warming activist
> list?

am i supposed to be insulted?  am i insulted more by you telling me to
keep this off the list and you not replying to Mr. Schick's diatribes
with the same direction?  or to Mr. Orr, for bringing it up in the first
place?

Most
> of the people on this list drive 8 cylinder Oldsmobiles.

do you think that i do not (have not, it's broken at the moment)?

There are
> multiple conflicting theories about global warming, a fact which
> you'veconveniently avoided.

ah, but you must not have read my e-mail (or bothered to try to
understand it) - those "conflicting theories" you mention are b*llsh*t (
but i guess that' s just my opinion, you can believe what you want to
believe)

I guess that, given enough time, we shall truly see who was right.  In
the meantime, I'll try to listen to facts, and not research sponsored by
oil companies.