Normally I don't bother with this stuff but this clown deserves any
aggravation he gets.

I wrote to the seller about a '70 Cutlass "S" on ebay. Item #  110015477095
I know somebody who may be interested.

I told him he had a nice car but it wasn't a Supreme, but an "S", and his ad
said it had a 4 speed 400 turbo, and I nicely explained it has a 3 speed
auto trans. Simple enough.

He wrote back and told me to "Go F--- myself and keep my opinions to myself.
I wrote and told him with that they were FACTS, not opinions and with that
attitude I would certainly not recommend the car to my friend. He wrote back
and told me that he was rich beyond all belief so he didn't care if he ever
sold it, and told me again to have intercourse with myself and mentioned
some of his private parts!  A pure genious. He also said he already sold the
car for more than the Buy It Now and was leaving the ad on just to screw
over people who may bid.

I forwarded the whole thing to ebay last night to investigate the clown.

He just bought the car 3 weeks ago on ebay and added some gross wheels and
said it had NO rust.  The ad he bought it from states that the existing rust
was repaired last year!

Anyway, if you have time, screw around with this jerk. He is a true MORON.
There are lots of false statements in his ad.

Joe Varley
    AZ