From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Add to Address Book  Add
Mobile Alert
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:50:11 EDT
Subject: Re: 442
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Thank you for your interest in my 1968 Oldsmobile.
The price I want to obtain for it is $8000 (this price
includes shippment and insurance charges). I'm
requesting a US $2,900 REFUNDABLE deposit prior
shipping and the balance to be paid after delivery and
inspection. If you are not 100% content with the car,
you will ship it back on my expense to get your
deposit back. I am sure this will not happen, because
it is a state of the art vehicle and you will have no
reason to reject it.
I'm in the Military and Cargo Express will manage me a
low price for shipping  I will pay for the shipping
fees. This way the car will be delivered to your home
address.
The car is like new, completely working, low miles. It
has always been garage kept. It will be shipped via
air freigth with Cargo Express and it will take no
more than 5 days for the car to arrive at the delivery
location. The shipping costs and the insurance taxes
of the package will be down to me and you will pay the
fees for transferring the money (about 5% of the total
amount). If you are not 100% content with the car, you
will ship it back on my expense to get your money
back. I am sure this will not happen, because it is a
state of the art vehicle and you will have no reason
to reject it.
This is a large purchase and I would like to use a
third party for this transaction as I want a smooth
and safe transaction. We will use Ebay Service, I have
completed a lot of successful deals using them. I have
a purchase protection account of $20,000 with them. If
this is your first time using eBay Service here are
their terms: if you will not receive the car exactly
as advertised or you won't receive it in 15 days since
you made the payment, Ebay Service will refund you
from my Ebay Protection account.
If you agree with these terms, please send me your
ebay username,full name, home and shipping address so
I can register the transaction with eBay asap.
Regards,
mike