I MUST SELL THE FOLLOWING. I JUST WANT TO DUMP IT ALL AT ONCE.
1976 y-76 gmo Arizona car, no engine or Trans no title
3 1977 cutlasses  1 complete,1 missing qtr pnls and package tray, I have nos
qtrs and used package tray for it, she is  sitting on 5'000.00 worth of
frame, stripped cleaned por 15, rear disc brakes, heavy duty springs
front/rear, rear is por 15 as well as gas tank cross member, control arms
are all powder coated
 1-3/16 front/rear sway bar. Boxed rear upper and lower control arms.
Stainless steel brake lines, fuel lines, vent lines to tank,
3.42 posi rear. Double hump cross member. Poly urethane body and suspension
mounts. Moog ball joints, tie rod ends, center link, idler arm. Quick ratio
steering box. New front/rear disc brake pads, new front/rear brake calipers
and hoses. new park brake cable's all 4. new master cyl. New heater core.
All parts to reassemble it.
 I complete 77 cutlass runs/drives. No paper work.
Rusty my olds 77 has reclining bucket seats, dual gate shifter and console,
posi rear.350 does run, trans is good. Missing front suspension, and cross
member. Has factory rear sway bar.
Lots of misc parts wheel well trim, deck lids, trunk lids, hoods, qtr glass,
door glass wiring harnesses, used relays. Power window motors, locks, cruise
tilt columns. Center consoles, factory style shifters, drive shafts for
th400 as well th350 trans. 8 SETS OF TAIL LIGHT AND HOUSINGS. DELAY WIPER
SET UPS, IP BEZZLES FOR RADIO R/S.  DELAY WIPER SET UP HEAD LIGHTS LEFT IP
BEZZLE. RALLY PACK GAUGES,110 MPH SPEEDOS.
New outer door seals. I think I have the inners as well.
2 targa bands. Also have a few 4 spoke rally steering wheels left

I WOULD LIKE TO GET 10,000.00 FOR IT ALL AND I'M STILL LOOSING BIG BUCKS,
REASONABLE OFFER ACCEPTED.

Also a 77 t top cutlass which I own in BRITISH DISTRICT OF NELSON IN Canada
, bucket seats, t tops, floor shifter  complete car  just don't have time to
go get it let alone afford the trip, lady says she will pull parts and ship
to me. 403 v-8 non running

 WE HAVE TO SELL THE HOUSE 3 FUNERALLS IN LAST 6 MONTHS MY GIRL FRIENDS
FATHER BEING NUMBER 3 A FEW DAYS AGO. I JUST CAN'T AFFORD TO PAY FOR STORAGE
FOR PROJECTS I DO NOT HAVE TIME OR THE MONEY FOR.

 NEXT I MAY BE DUMPING MY 72 CUTLASS CONVERTIBLE AND POSABLY MY 1969'S.

 BUT FOR NOW THE 76-77 HAVE TO GO. THIS IS NOT EASY BUT A MUST.
 MY CELL AND CONTACT INFO IS BELLOW.
THANKS
RON

rodney fama OCA #033098
1969 cutlass s
1969 442 north carolinia car
1969 442  cali car. assembly required stay away from www.calicars.cc what a
hassle.
1972 cutlass convertable
1976 phx y-76 arizona regional car. assy. required
1977 cutlass supreme  (3)
1986 honda shadow vt 1100c  cruiser
1987 cutlass supreme
1989 chevy k-2500 4*4 pick up
1991 yamaha warrior atv
1994 chevy  caprice 9c-1 police pkg
732-986-6388 cell
732-254-9500 wk 2 pm best time to call week days
web site. shows disc brake conversion using 79 trans am rear disc on my 77
cutlass,and my 77 restoration project, along with other toys

http://home.comcast.net/~77w30442/wsb/html/view.cgi-contact.html-.html

http://home.comcast.net/~77w30442/wsb/html/view.cgi-photos.html-MerchantID-2
21197-Publish-t-makestatic-true-skip-45.html

you may have to copy and paste the address to web browser.