Tom Bejma wrote:
If it was a 3rd Gen RX-7 (the last version) they had a tendency to catch
their little Wankels on fire.  Might have cut off the burnt part.

++++++++++++++++++++

Your customers car reminds me of a car from my dealership days.
The sales dept. took a nice red Mazda RX7 in trade. The next morning
they sent it to me in the service dept. for a used car check, anxious to
get it on the lot.  The car ran and drove nice. But once put on the
lift, it was obvious someone welded 2 seperate cars together. That of
course made it useless to the dealer.

Joe Walters
73 H/O

Hi Tom,

This was a while ago. It would have been a 1st or maybe 2nd generation. To long ago to remember.
That is interesting to know about the Wankle.

Joe Walters
73 H/O