Hello Ken
I am in Sheboygan Falls Wisconsin.  My project is a 68
442 Post car.
http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a274/Oneil442/442/
the motor and frame are done and assemnbled.  I used
the SP short tail TH400 behind a 455/468 cu in with HC
pistons and a mild cam.
http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a274/Oneil442/468%20running/
Its a Canadian built car so it has a chev 12 bolt into
which is installed a Eaton Posi.  I have a bit of
sheetmetal work to do next, then the body can be
painted and put back on the frame.
http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a274/Oneil442/68%20442%20frame/?sc=3
I'm a bit slow now as I lost a job in June and am in
the process of buying a small business (buy a job)so
all my time and money and energy is going into that
and not the car.

I have never been to the Miller Olds meet in Norwalk,
do you have a link to their page?

Have a good day
Kerry