Marty,

> With this motor
> sitting for so long with no carb on it and being as it is seized up, is it
> still worth pulling out.  Is there anything salvageable or worthwhile on
> it
> that I should get the whole motor.

Yes, get the whole engine. That engine is a perfect candidate for
rebuilding. Any 425 sittimg like that is. But that 425 is the 39 degree
0.921" diameter lifter engine.

> Might be $50.  Worth it or walk away?

Okay Marty, I'll tell you how much it's worth. Get the engine, and if you
decide you don't want her, then ship her to me. I'm not joking. We'll have
details to discuss. Call me. It's easier, or I'll call you. 520-888-1731

Milton Schick
1964 442 Cutlass
[EMAIL PROTECTED]