In a message dated 11/11/2006 12:01:56 AM  Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
The last one I found  was on the kick up on the drivers side just over the
rear axel/differential  pocket, running towards the down side at about a 4:00
stance on the out  board side of the frame  VERY clear.

Hey  Guys

Karl Sup  told me to look in that same spot   but  frame is crusty up  there,
 but it will be going to the blaster this week  so once it is  cleaned up  I
will look and report back

Vinny
62  Starfire  (long gone)
64 442 post coupe  (sold)
65 442 holiday  (my first car,long gone)
65 442 post coupe  (long gone)
70 W31  Cutlass  (long gone)
77 Cutlass Supreme Brougham  T-Tops   (long gone)
83 98 coupe   (long gone)
86 442 (stolen 3 weeks  after I bought it)
95 Caddy Seville SLS (lease, gone)
98 Caddy Eldo ETC (  lease, gone)
01 Aurora  (lease, gone)
96 Chevy Tahoe (gone)
68  Hurst/Oldsmobile W45 #511    Still mine
99 Caddy STS Daily  Driver

To see my cars, click here Yahoo! Photos - My 1968 Hurst Olds  Pictures or
cut and paste this link into your search  box
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hurstoldz/album?.dir=/bb8e&.src=ph&.tok=phptunDB
tLO21kvG