Hello List!
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Lets keep this list going and hash some Olds stuff! I am gathering parts to build my 455 for my 68 442 convt...still trying to get it on the road before Zito! anyway....using Miltons block and head prep information...my cam choice so far has me in a quandary. I have a 00083LK Lunati Bracket Master II kit that I was going to use, but I am wondering if this is the right direction to go. The specs on this cam are..
Adv duration 290/300
Lift .496/.520
Lobe separation 112
RPM Range 2500=5500

This car is a TH400
TCI Breakaway model 240900 2400 stall speed
Harland Sharp roller rockers
Performer intake
Sparky built Quadrajet
Outside air induction
Stock exhaust manifolds
68 455 block w/forged crank (really)
3:23 posi rear

I haven't chosen pistons yet, I want it to be a strong street car and maybe take it to the track once or twice. I am planning on going with the Torque Tech 2.5" X exhaust, with something like the Flowmaster 50 or similar low restriction mufflers, I haven't decided what yet. Soooo anyone want to weigh in on this???

Thanks
Tom Atencio
Littleton CO
68 442 convt (body STILL off the frame,Jimmy)
70 F85
98 Aurora