-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael Evans
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2006 12:39 PM
To: Olds List
Subject: Car Skates

I find myself in need of a set of car skates/dollies so that I can move
my
Vista Cruiser perfectly sideways in order to fit both the Cutlass and
the VC
in the Cutlass barn for the winter.  I'm not interested in the
megadollar
GoJak setup that I've seen used in bodyshops......anyone have good or
bad
experiences with the cheaper pieces?  Literally, they will be used to
move
the VC ten feet sideways across a smooth concrete floor, once in the
fall
and once in the spring.

Thanks,
Mike Evans