Its an interesting car, ahead of its time when the design
came out in 61.  I drove them many, many miles, had no
end of trouble with the transmission and drive shaft.  But
the last straw, was when the best gas available wasn't
good enough for that hot little 215 engine.

I never noticed this to be a "very sought after vehicle".  Of
several I owned, I never paid over $700 with similar miles.

Now I drive a 403, runs fine on crap gas.  Bruce Roe

27 Nov 06 steven pignataro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> here's something you don't see everyday:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/36-000-Original-Miles-found-in-a-garage_W0
QQitemZ260057819414QQihZ016QQcategoryZ6405QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem