Hard to further my Olds needs with this kinda crap

I heard Demmer is hiring, $17/hr to make armor plate pcs
cool.
stop in, oh, all our hiring is done thru this company here, call them:

CS Staffing in Okemos

OK, call them today

Q1: do you have 6 mos. work experience in the last year.

Uhm, no, I have been jobless for like 4 yrs now except the occasional temp position.
So, they will not even CONSIDER me.
I don't drink to excess, smoke at all, do drugs, I show up every day on time... but that's NOT GOOD ENOUGH. WTH?

Anybody got an inside track at Demmer, bypass these dolts?

Ya can't get a job.... 'cause you don't HAVE a job.
In-freakin'-credible.

Apparently, then, I can never, ever for the rest of my life get any sort of job.

GRRRRRRR..........

WANTED:
1968-9 2 groove Water Pump PULLEY "KA-401462" stamp . NOT the common PS Pump Pulley. Must have 4 bolt holes + center hole for water pump use.
Chris Witt
*the* Rocket Scientist
1303 W. Miller Rd.
Lansing MI 48911

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cell 517-449-0432 weekends or short weekday calls or leave message.
Home 517-882-9747 thru 10-11pm MI time most days

Share your latest news with your friends with the Windows Live Spaces friends module. http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mk