as for the ebay blue 1970 modified "S"

very nice job, nice custom, not sure why one needs a video screen in the trunk. And, why have OAI and not hook it up properly?? Do they not understand the engineering reasoning behind that system?

and...

Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 13:54:30 -0700
From: "Schopen, Kenneth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: re: What-all's wrong with this car

It's not red. Convertibles are required by law to be red.

I've always been sort of an outlaw anyway, so I guess this is
just one more strike against me.
Kenneth
1971 Cutlass Supreme convertible (in beautiful Saturn Gold)
====================
I get images of Beavis and Butt-head doing Judas Priest:
"breakin' the law, breakin' the law...."

:-)

WANTED:
QJet carburetor ending in '251, '253 thru '259
Chris Witt
*the* Rocket Scientist
1303 W. Miller Rd.
Lansing MI 48911

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cell 517-449-0432 weekends or short weekday calls or leave message.
Home 517-882-9747 thru 10-11pm MI time most days

Dave vs. Carl: The Insignificant Championship Series.  Who will win? http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://davevscarl.spaces.live.com/?icid=T001MSN38C07001