Hello everyone,

As part of our ongoing effort to learn best practices, and develop our
community capacity, eKindling will be sponsoring a series of open talks on
themes pertaining to project deployment and content development. By learning
from the wealth of experience of other organizations throughout the globe,
we will be positioned to deploy programs and develop relevant content for
the benefit of children across the Philippines.

The first talk of the series will focus on *Bryan Berry's* experience with
OLE Nepal and his views on the *role of communities*. Bryan Berry is
currently the *Technology Director of OLE Nepal*, and was a volunteer
community organizer at One Laptop Per Child. To date, OLE Nepal has deployed
nearly 1800 laptops in 26 schools in 6 districts across Nepal.

Join our conversation this *Friday, July 24 at 11am (Manila Time)*. Learn
how you can help XO deployments and content development in the Philippines
as community members.

Location: IRC Chat room: #olenepal

Hope to see you all soon,

Ryan Letada