Hi Tessa,

You're right Cherry on the emoticons, but I love more  the idea and word
"champion" !:)   I absolutely agree on that,  that way it gives them  great
ownership, and it would be easier for them to implement things.

Here's a book from Peru on Sugar activities, for our reference and we can
start and can come up with something similar to this, in Filipino setting.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Sdenka_Salas_-_The_XO_Laptop_in_the_Classroom#.C2.A9_THE_XO_LAPTOP_IN_THE_CLASSROOM

This is printable.

I'm also sharing  the presentation of Caroline Meeks on the the plan that
she did for  teacher professional development session for Sugar.

http://prezi.com/lsznsyp3xqcs/

Cheers,
Mafe

<<338.gif>>