Dear Sir or Madam:

I would like to help and be involved in your organization to give the kids
access this wonderful laptops to better educate them for a brighter future.

I have a friend in the government who recently asked me what project we can
offer to the kids and I suggested the One Laptop per Child instead of the
7" inch tablet from India that are being offered to our  LGU's now.

How can I help your organization? I'm willing to give my time and offer
whatever I can.

Please give me your guidelines. So I study further on how you can utilize
me in helping out.

Sincerely,

JiLL Raymundo
+63 917 824 5455