Am 06.12.2016 um 20:00 schrieb Sven Nierlein:
Hi,

i did implement that once in a customer setup but i cannot remember all
details. Basically you need to change the
apache config in a way, that everything except <site>/thruk/cgi-bin/cmd.cgi is
not protected and free to access.
In order to do so you need to add an exception to the rewrite block which make
the redirect for the thruk cookie
auth.
Just add
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI}         ^/${OMD_SITE}/thruk/cgi-bin/cmd.cgi
in etc/apache/conf.d/thruk_cookie_auth.conf.
I haven't tested it, but i'd say that should do the trick already.
This works "almost" - we can navigate through the site without auth and get an auth request when directly accessing cmd.cgi. However, you cannot access actions from inside the "anonymous" pages because thruk knows that the user does not have permissions. Plus after authorization of cmd.cgi this says "no command was specified", making the succeeded auth somewhat useless (unless I know and guess the commands in advance...) . So what is probably missing is a second URL so that we have two separate URL trees, one with default authorization (and without command interface) and one with normal authentication and full permissions. I know how to do this in general, you could use a file system link or whatever, but in this case all the URL's are "virtual", they have no direct file system equivalent so I am not sure how I can publish these a second time with a different URL.

JC