Hello Stefan,

Possibly it is better to address this to the check_mk mailing list(s)
See here: https://mathias-kettner.de/check_mk_lists.html

I see the remote site as dead in WATO and with following errors ins Monitoring:

Remote Site: Germany, XXX - Livestatus error
The remote monitoring host is down

Remote Site: Germany, XXX - Livestatus error
Unhandled exception: 400: Site is currently not reachable.

I use check_mk enterprise and my configuration may vary from yours:

'XXX': {'alias': u'Remote Site: Germany,XXX',
         'disable_wato': True,
         'disabled': False,
         'insecure': False,
         'multisiteurl': 'http://10.10.10.10/XXX/check_mk/',