Hello.

Dan McDonald via illumos-developer писал 24.10.2014 20:01:

dnssd/Makefile
libdtrace_jni/java/Makefile
        I'm curious about the details here...  Javadoc uses different
        filenames for the generated gifs and this allows packaging to work
        since it'll see both old and new files?  Am I understanding
        correctly?  Would it make sense to document this hack in the package
        manifest as well for when someone decides that 1.6 is ancient?

openjdk7's javadoc generates other files, yes.  This hack does allow
1.6 and 1.7 to both work.  I probably should document it somewhere. I
can't remember if pkg(5) files can take comments in the middle or not.

If you speak about comments in the middle of the manifest, of course, you can use them.

---