Sorry. Screwed up the first time I tried to post. Here's the actual message:

Update: I disabled cstates and mwaits in bios and that fixed the crashes i was
getting when,the system was slow. But I still got the qlogic target dropouts
during certain ios.after lots of research, I guessed that I was having a
queuing problem.

To alleviate that I did a couple things:

1. Reconfigured all my host and target views so that each host port only saw
one target port. Formerly I had all four of my target ports mapped to both
initiators on each host. This led to a situation where i had up to eight  mpio
paths on each lun on each host.

2. Assuming an incoming queue depth of 256 (right?) for each fibre target port,
a round robin mpio infrastructure was bound to flood the target ports. Some
documentation on qlogic indicated the default per lun outgoing queue depth was
32. After some calculations I dropped this to 16.

As of now, each host lun only has two mpio paths in round robin with an
outgoing queue depth of 16. I tried to test it under io load and was unable to
get it to drop out in scenarios that would cause qlt to drop out in the past.
(Multiple io operations while running a backup and destroying a hyperv
checkpoint, etc.) system appears stable. So far. Thanks for the help everyone.
Will update.
-Nate